January 13, 2017

Encaustic Sculpture

 

During the second half of last year I spent a good deal of time experimenting with encaustic paint on three dimensional surfaces. Out of this process two finished works emerged and I've finally gotten around to photographing them for the website. This Spring I'll set up my window box fan to expel those pesky wax fumes and get to work on some more of these encaustic sculptures.

 

January 13, 2017

Encaustic Sculpture

 

During the second half of last year I spent a good deal of time experimenting with encaustic paint on three dimensional surfaces. Out of this process two finished works emerged and I've finally gotten around to photographing them for the website. This Spring I'll set up my window box fan to expel those pesky wax fumes and get to work on some more of these encaustic sculptures.